18 October 2022
- Conference East Melbourne Tue 22 – Wed 23 November 2022
The SPE Conference is the only event in Australia bringing people together to learn and see into the dynamic future of Australasia’s entire plastics supply chain, trends in design, policy, manufacture, regulations and trade. It is focused around national and global targets, pressures and markets. Delves into a world of defining opportunities for experts, suppliers and decision makers.
- An impressive line-up of Australian, New Zealand and European leaders presenting expert views on key areas for transformation of plastics for circularity and low emissions future
- Stimulating keynotes, panel discussions and audience forums on packaging targets, stewardship, bans, greenwashing, labels and certification, world-leading technology innovations, global marine pledge, plastics recyclability, procurement power and more.
- Networking sessions including lunches and cocktail reception on Day 1
- Vital sectors for Australia including packaging, building products, civil, infrastructure and automotive and plus the policies, strategies, investments and programs to transform plastics in all sectors and end recyclable plastics to landfill
- Keynote presenters include:
- Innes Willox, CEO, Australian Industry Group on directions for manufacturing
- Mattia Pellegrini, Head of Unit, Waste to Resources, European Commission on directions in Europe
- Ton van der Giessen, CEO, Werven Plastics Recycling on success factors for recycled content
- Plus other outstanding voices on challenges and opportunities.
- Online European evening on 24 November 2022
- Measurements – National Test Centre Circular Plastics – Martine Brandsma – The Netherlands
- Industrial transformation by design – The Coca-Cola Company – Wouter Vermeulen – Belgium
- Ceflex update – Grahame Houlder – The Netherlands
- Advanced Recycling – Plastic Energy-Carlos Monreal – Spain
- Global state of plastics production and pollution – Edie- Matt Mace – UK
- New materials for a circular economy – Materiom – Liz Corbin – UK
Register and learn more about the 2022 Plastics and the Circular Economy conference here